We have not reserved a block of rooms as most of the accommodations on the beach road are small, boutique hotels. The beach road features dozens of hotel options with different features and price points. Each has its own character and you cannot go wrong at any of the options, all of which are beachside. It is relatively easy to get around Tulum (whether on foot, via bicycle, or taxi)
Below, we've added some recommendations.
LOS LIRIOS (Tulum Beach Zone, KM 7.5)
This is hotel attached to MIA Restaurant and Beach Club (our wedding reception location). All Rooms have A/C & Double Queen Bed rooms availability too. This is a convenient option for guests looking for venue proximity and for any guests bringing kids along.
ANA Y JOSE (Tulum Beach Zone, KM 7)
This is hotel is a 3-minute walk from MIA Restaurant and Beach Club (our wedding reception location).
COCO TULUM (Tulum Beach Zone, KM 8)
Super inexpensive, cozy cabanas for two, with shared bathroom facilities, and few units in a tower with full accommodations. Also attached to one of the best pizzas on the beach, Juanita Diavola. Note: Groups of six can rent the tower with 360-degree views and a private bath.
POSADA MARGHERITA (Tulum Beach Zone, KM 4.5)
One of the most charming in Tulum, and is the place for the freshest seafood and pasta on the beach.
AMANSALA ECO WELLNESS RESORT (Tulum Beach Zone, KM 5.5)
An eco resort centrally located in the beach zone. It consists of two hotels: Chica (more private) and Grande. We will be having our puja ceremony Saturday AM at Amansala Chica.
Here is a list of accomodations for anyone looking for more luxury options:
* BE TULUM - Luxury private cabanas [500+ night]
* AHAU TULUM - Private thatched-roof beach cabanas and Bali huts at the water's edge
* NOMADE - Trendy eco chic hotel with beautiful grounds and restaurant [430+ night]
* SANARA - Luxury eco chic hotel and wellness center [400+ night]
* ALAYA TULUM - Boutique hotel set among tropical gardens [350+ night]
* LA ZEBRA - Newly remodeled with delicious food and beach front rooms [300+ night]
* AZULIK - Bamboo walkways and treehouse-style rooms [300+ night]
* CABAÑAS TULUM HOTEL - Casual beach front bungalows with a pool, bar, and restaurant [300+ night]